Patrick recently sat down with local San Diego attorney Teddy McNamara to discuss some common questions we hear from clients about their estate plans. Tune in as they discuss some estate planning basics including:
- What are the basics of an estate plan?
- What documents are involved in an estate plan?
- Do I need an estate plan? / What do I need to have going on in life for an Estate Plan to apply?
- When is a good time to have my estate plan updated? / How often should I have my estate plan updated?
- What are some common estate plan mistakes?
- What questions to ask your attorney about your estate plan?
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.