PLANNING FOR YOUR FUTURE
Navigating Your Life’s Work
A well-designed plan empowers you. It wields your money like the tool that it is. It puts your wealth to work for you instead of the other way around. Think of this blueprint like a comprehensive roadmap made exclusively for navigating your best life. Built on your own unique circumstances, this map is insightful, intuitive and designed to adapt to whatever opportunities and challenges you encounter along the way. This customized approach helps you cut losses, boost gains, and avoid life-altering setbacks during a financial or personal crisis. No matter what life throws your way, you’ll have peace-of-mind because you’ll know exactly where you’re headed.
To chart your ideal path we ask questions like:
- Do you want to completely retire someday?
- How would you fill your days if money and time were not a concern?
- Do you have specific financial goals or obligations (travelling, supporting family, charity)?
- What are your various sources of income?
- How much income do you need to live comfortably now?
- How might your income needs change over time?
- If you had more money than you needed, would you change your spending/behavior?
- If you passed on, what would you want to happen to your finances and your family?
Your Personalized Plan
Financial strategies are specific to each individual and are most effective when they’re custom-tailored. Depending on the complexity of your story, getting started can feel overwhelming and complicated. But it doesn’t have to be. Our streamlined strategy selection process allows you to easily understand, prioritize, and execute when you’re good and ready.
- Customized recommendations based on your specific situation
- Integration of your employer benefits and retirement plans
- A plan for your concentrated employer stock and stock options
- Extending our reach to your other advisors (CPA, insurance agent, estate planning attorney) by including them in the process (this is optional)
- Breaking the implementation process into bite-sized pieces so that it’s easy to manage
- Developing a strategic wealth plan that addresses every financial planning topic relevant to you, including the optimal time to deploy each item