Time to Read: 3 Minutes
In our most recent webinar titled, “Pre-Election Positioning”, we review where some of our key indicators stand leading into the election and what the election could mean for the markets. Here are the key takeaways:
- Global recession likely ended this summer, but COVID-19 spread continues without approved vaccine or readily available therapies.
- Massive money printing by the Fed and fiscal stimulus has helped the recovery (especially in asset prices) but could cause issues down the road.
- FANMAG & Nasdaq 100 stocks got overvalued while other equities look expensive due to lack of earnings, prompting BWM to cut exposure in early September.
- Election uncertainty could be catalyst for market pull back in a variety of scenarios.
- We review those scenarios and explain our outlook for the rest of 2020.
Please contact Brown Wealth Management if you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.