Time to Read: 3 Minutes
In our latest market webinar, “What Could Go Wrong”, we review the current economic environment and review the conditions that could cause us to become more defensive.
- We are due for some level of a correction. Routine or problematic is the question.
- Watching earnings for stock market valuation problems and inventory for housing market valuation adjustment
- Watching daily cases and mobility for more COVID related restrictions
- Watching inflation expectations and liquidity for Fed induced problems
- Keeping an eye on our flagship indicators for the problem that we aren’t aware of.
- BWM is still overweight stocks as our indicators still point to mild risk of a severe correction…but willing to adjust as the weight of the evidence changes.
Please contact Brown Wealth Management if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.