Time to Read: 3 Minutes
In our most recent webinar titled, “Where Have All the Good Deals Gone”, we discuss why we are maintaining our equity overweight in light of continuing economic expansion and policy support. Here are the key takeaways:
- US and global economy roaring back from ‘natural disaster’ type recession with massive central bank and policy support along with vaccination progress
- Housing, stocks and bonds all at elevated levels as Fed keeps rates lower for longer
- Crowd is complacent, yet momentum is bullish providing support for consolidation vs major correction
- Correction could present short-term buying opportunity if momentum holds up.
- BWM overweight equities vs bonds…for now
- BWM continues to have conversations individually with clients on alternative portfolio options as bonds provide less stability in a reflation environment
Please contact Brown Wealth Management if you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.